Saturday, March 07, 2009

My favourite romantic Lost moment, ever


It's the scene with Juliet and Sawyer by the submarine. Just such a sweet and nice scene. I'm totally a Sawliet shipper now. LOL.

[Moments later, Sawyer finds Juliet looking out over the water on the submarine dock. The Galaga is docked there presently.]

SAWYER: I bought us two weeks. Horace said we can wait for the next sub. Any luck, Locke'll be back by then.

[Sawyer sits down on some crates.]

JULIET: And then what?

SAWYER: What do you mean, "Then what"?

JULIET: [Turning up to look at him] Locke said he was leaving to save us. The flashes have stopped. They're over. No more bloody noses. We're already saved. That sub behind you brought me here. I've been trying to get off of this island for more than three years, and now I've got my chance.

[Sawyer looks devastated.]

JULIET: I'm going to leave.

SAWYER: [Sighs] You do realize it's 1974, that whatever it is you think you're going back to... it don't exist yet.

JULIET: [Wiping her face] It's not a reason not to go.

SAWYER: Well, what about me? You really gonna leave me here with the mad scientist and Mr. "I Speak to Dead People"?

[Juliet smiles.]

SAWYER: And Jin, who's a hell of a nice guy but not exactly the greatest conversationalist.

JULIET: [Smiling] You'll be fine.

SAWYER: Maybe... but who's gonna get my back?

[Juliet looks up at him, with a little bit of touched surprise at his sincerity. He disengages with a self-conscious smile and a sigh.]

SAWYER: Come on. Just give me two weeks, that's all I'm asking. Two weeks.

JULIET: All right. Two weeks.

[Sawyer smiles. So does Juliet, looking away. Sawyer looks back out over the water.]


Screencaps from LaFleur thanks to lost-media.

No comments: