Sunday, February 22, 2009

This is my kind of recap

Fishbiscuit over at DocArzt's site seems to be on the same wavelength as I am on this new Lost ep. He's a bit harsher on Jack than I was, but all in all, he mocks it and likes it and hates it and fears it the way I did.

In a way my reaction to 316 reminds me of how I reacted to the ep when we saw Alpert testing young Locke. At the time, it seemed the show was headed into reincarnation territory and I hated that. Much as I hated Ms Hawking's gobbledegook about recreating the flight details. In the end, the reincarnation stuff with Locke seems to have been a serious case of misdirection. I can only hope the same is happening now.

One cool thought I saw somewhere is that while the button was being pushed in the hatch, the island did NOT move the way Hawking described, and that is why the others could seemingly come and go as they pleased. That makes a lot of sense. As much sense as anything makes in Lost... and WAY more sense than having to bring a guitar in order to get FOOMED to the island...

No comments: