Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm back! And omgwtfbbq!!!??!!


So I had a holiday, went away, was totally internet free (or at least 99% internet free) for about a month. And yes, that felt weird. I get back, and what's the first thing I see? A Lost/Dharma video with Wickman/Candle/Chang seemingly talking to Daniel Faraday (at least it sounds like him to me) sometime in the past while a baby (Miles?) cries in the background, sending a message 30 years into the future about how it's imperative to reconstitute the Dharma Initiative.

Yeah.

Way to scramble my delicate brain when it's been out of the Lost marinade for a month. It's pretty much and omgwtfbbq???!!! moment defined. So did Daniel end up in the past, physically, when the island did it's disappearing act and he was still in the Zodiac?

I have no idea.

Screencap thanks to lostpedia.

No comments: